We are the national governing body for swimming in Scotland.
● Participation – to get more people swimming for leisure, health and fun
● Development – to improve the delivery of swimming in Scotland through the development of learn to swim,clubs, volunteers, teachers and coaches and community partnerships
● Performance – to improve the performance results of our Scottish swimmers through coaching and through our continuously evolving performance programme
● Corporate Services – to lead a cutting edge organisation that supports our development, healthy living, and performance initiatives, including the attraction of resources to invest in our sport
Scottish Swimming is the trading name for the Scottish Amateur Swimming Association Limited. Registered in Scotland. Company Number SC246645
Scottish Amateur Swimming Association Limited
National Swimming Academy
University of Stirling
Tel: 01786 466520
Fax: 01786 466521
- Our Corporate Plan 2015-2021 can be viewed here.
- Our Information Guide and Governance Documentation 2016/2017 can be viewed here.
View our Annual Report 2016 video here: