We make champions! And much more!
Scottish Swimming is the Governing Body for Swimming, Diving, Masters Swimming, Open Water Swimming, Synchronised Swimming and Water Polo. Swimming is a sport for everyone and we are committed to developing the sport in an inclusive, equitable and fair way.
Our Vision is simple and clear: Everyone can Swim! Our Mission is to inspire our members and partners in the development of aquatics, providing leadership and expert support, resulting in more people taking part and reaching their full potential.
Our Strategic Objectives are the following:
- To increase the number of people of all ages and abilities participating in swimming for health, fitness and fun.
- To support and develop stronger, sustainable clubs that will provide increased and quality opportunities for people to participate at all levels.
- To enhance the aquatic pathway, ensuring high performance results through effective athlete development and quality coaching.
Scottish Swimming works with and for our members and understands that everything we want to achieve needs to be in partnership with local and national organisations supporting and working with us.
We have opportunities for partners to work together with us in the following four key areas:
- Learn To Swim/Water Safety
- Adult Swimming/Active Adults/Masters
- Club Programme
- Events & Livestreaming (4 Swimming Championships, 1 Diving and 1 Water Polo event)
What can we offer in return?
As no organisation is the same, we would like to work with and get to know potential partners so that we can tailor the partnership to meet your needs.
Each of the key areas and their assets will have individual collateral that would be branded in cooperation with the sponsor. Generic recognition offered to all sponsors would be:
- Inclusion of logo on website
- Inclusion in sponsors page in all printed publications
- Inclusion of logo in event branding such as sponsors banners, media backdrops
- Space for min. of 2 perimeter boards at national events
- Recognition with boilerplate in press releases
While our organisation was originally founded by our members, it has grown significantly over the past few years. Our membership has grown by 3.8% in average annually, and with new products, services and target groups emerging as well as commercial opportunities for sponsors and income generation streams, we have come a long way and are always interested in speaking to potential partners for the future.
We embrace new communication channels like Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Soundcloud, YouTube and Flickr, reaching far wider than our membership while positioning us on the top of sports governing bodies in use of social media. So if you would like to know more, please get in touch with us.