Whatever you want from your sport – a challenge, fitness, teamwork, friendship or that winning feeling, our aquatic disciplines have something for you. With a choice of swimming, diving, open water, master’s, water polo and synchro, we cater for every taste. Joining one of our clubs isn’t just open to the young and nimble either, we have a thriving master’s community across the country with one of our oldest swimmers being 85 years old.
- National Championships
- Access to affiliated clubs offering structured and supervised training in a competitive environment.
- Access to exclusive performance events and camps
- Access to training for teachers and coaches
- Access to training for volunteers and child protection officers
- Media coverage via the website and press releases on our competing Scots
- Individual Insurance for all members of your club
- Plus many more discounts and offers
We are continually building the benefits package for our members. You can download our Benefits Flyer here.
With over 150 clubs in Scotland, there is a club near you waiting to welcome you into our community. To find a club near you, please go to our Club Finder .
Membership Categories Available
Swimmer - a member of any age who participates in any aquatic discipline.
||100% of annual fee
||50% of annual fee
||25% of annual fee
Non-Swimmer - Club Volunteer, Technical Official, Teacher & Coach
Our membership year runs from 1st March until the last day of February. If you need further information on membership over and above what is listed under the Membership tab, please contact us and the membership team will respond in due course.