Our Come and Try open water events are ideal for those wanting to try open water swimming for the first time or who would like to further develop their skills.
Why not come along and join like-minded swimmers and be taught by our experienced coaches in a safe and fun environment, at some beautiful and iconic venues.
We also have an Open Water technique pool event on offer, as well as a number of Aquathlon events (a swim and optional run) in partnership with Triathlon Scotland.
Look out too for our Open Water Challenge events, news on these coming soon!
Come and Try Open Water Swimming Dates (and booking links):
- Sat 13 May: Pool Based Open Water Swimming National Swimming Academy, Stirling, Click here
- Sat 20 May: Come and Try Open Water Swimming Helix Lagoon, Falkirk, Click here
- Sat 20 May: Open Water Aquathlon, Helix Lagoon, Falkirk, Click here
- Sat 3 June: Come and Try Open Water Swimming Knockburn Sports Loch, near Banchory, Click here
- Sat 3 June: Open Water Aquathlon Knockburn Sports Loch, near Banchory, Click here
- Sat 5 Aug: Come and Try Open Water Swimming, Loch Lomond, Click here